Reproduction and Translation Policies
We have accepted the challenge of Habakkuk 2:2 and Psalms 68:11. The Lord told us to “write the vision and make it plain.” But we must get it into the hands of the “runners,” those out on the front lines of evangelism. This is why we permit reproduction and translation of Harvestime materials under the terms of these policies. Harvestime International Network retains the copyright to all curriculum but grants reproduction and translation privileges under the following terms:
1. No changes are made to text materials other than are necessary linguistically if text is being translated into another language.
2. The front and back covers and introductory pages are retained, complete with our ministry name and address. These pages identify the materials permit contact with our organization.
3. Perfect bound commercial printing of the courses is not permitted. Perfect bound copies must be purchased from Harvestime. This is one way we support our ministry of providing materials free of charge. You may, however, reproduce the materials by copy machine, flash drive, SD card, CD ROMs, etc.
4. If you make a copy machine copy of a course, it should not be sold for more than 15% over your actual production costs. This amount is allowed for administrative costs of reproducing materials. We have set the limit of 15% above actual cost so materials are not used for profit or inflated beyond the financial level of the average layman. You are also free to sell the courses at your exact cost or give them away, as your finances permit.
5. If translating a course, a copy of the final translation is to be sent to Harvestime International Network so others can benefit from the translation.
6. Internet policies: You may link to our site and/or put our courses on your own site with a link to the Harvestime site. You cannot charge for Harvestime courses online unless you are grading papers and offering degrees to students.
We have accepted the challenge of Habakkuk 2:2 and Psalms 68:11. The Lord told us to “write the vision and make it plain.” But we must get it into the hands of “runners,” those out on the front lines of evangelism. This is why we permit reproduction and translation of all materials under the terms of this policy.